Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop Batch Render?

Hi
    I often hit the batch render icon it while trying to open frame buffer and it's getting annoying - it was never an issue until recently but now it's a constant annoyance. :/ Is there a way to edit vray toolbars to remove that icon entirely?
    How do I stop batch rendering? Sketchup freezes while vray is going through all the scenes - I rarely have less then twenty - and I can't do anything other then killing the sketchup and vray processes entirely. That mean I actually have to reset my computer.

Hello katarzyna_kobyliska1,
    Thank you for posting.

Currently there is no way of stopping Batch Render once it starts. We are considering implementing some improvements in that regard that will help to better control the process.

and I can't do anything other then killing the sketchup and vray processes entirely. That mean I actually have to reset my computer.
    You can stop the SketchUp process in the Task Manager instead of rebooting the machine.
    Open Task Manager Processes > right-click on SketchUp > select End Task.

Also you can wait while V-Ray exports all the scenes and stop rendering when it starts.

Is there a way to edit vray toolbars to remove that icon entirely?
    V-Ray toolbars are not customizable, but as a second option you can access V-Ray Frame Buffer from the V-Ray Menu: Extensions > V-Ray > Frame Buffer.

Another workaround is to disable Include in animation for every Scene. This way the Batch Render button will be grayed-out completely until you enable Include in animation for any Scene.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Include_in_animation.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	274.3 KB
ID:	1181899

Hope it helps!
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thank you. I'll try disabling scenes from animations.

Comment

Working...
      X