Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray V. 6 udpdate 1.1 crashes when "edit in V-Ray" an Enscape material

Hi everyone,

I report that Vray V. 6 udpdate 1.1 crashes when "edit in V-Ray" an Enscape material, It is always necessary to completely restart sketchup. I now downgraded to the previous version in order to edit the Enscape materials.

Cheers,

arch Davide Paolini
    V-Ray authorized Trainer

3D Graphic Academy

Hello davide_paolini,
    Thank you for posting. Unfortunately as of now we are unable to replicate the issue on our side.

Could you please install the latest V-Ray 6 update again and make a recording for us to see the issue?
    • Test if it happens only in a specific scene or with a specific material or in a new empty scene with newly added material as well? Please let us know.
    • Apart from that please share what SketchUp version you are using.
    • Is Enscape up-to-date? If not, please update to the latest 3.5 version.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I'm also getting errors when trying to convert Enscape to Vray (Enscape 3.5.4, Vray 6.10.02, Sketchup 23.1.329). Throws this error and then won't work until restart...
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello rfellers,
        Thank you for specifying your current versions.

Are you able to reproduce the error? If yes, please collect and send us a log for review. Once getting the error please go to V-Ray > Help > About V-Ray > V-Ray Asset Editor Session Log and locate the corresponding vrayneui.log file for the current session: example attached.

Also please share the name of the material if possible and your scene. If this is alright, please open a ticket using this submit request form and upload the archived scene in the ticket. Make sure to archive it with the Pack Project tool (Extensions>V-Ray>Pack Project tool).

Thank you in advance.
        Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X