Enscape assets don't render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enscape assets don't render

I've had a lot of issues recenty with Vray, sad to see it that way..
    Anyway, I am trying to render a scene with Enscape assets (plants, trees and people mainly) and while some are rendering properly, some don't. Especially the creeper plants which I really need. I am missing something?
    I am on SU 2022, enscape 3.5.2 and Vray 6.0 (asolutely unable to run 6.1 and support couldn't help so far)

Hello brice_desportes,
    Most of the Enscape creeper plants (except for two - 028 and 029) are Adjustable assets. V-Ray support for Enscape Adjustable assets were added in V-Ray 6 for SketchUp, update 1 (build 6.10.00). This is why unfortunately while you are using the previous V-Ray 6 version you are not able to render them.

As for the issue with installing the newer V-Ray version I can see that you had a communication with our Tech Support team in a ticket number 141271. This ticket was automatically closed by the system because they did not receive a reply from you for a while. Please get back to them in a ticket and they will proceed with the troubleshooting.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanks for your answer, I'd given up the support because it wasn't going anywhere, but I guess that I'll have to get back to it if I want to be able to have access to the last features.
      I've supplied logs of all kind, a video capture, event log screenshots, but nothing seems to help..

Comment

Working...
      X