Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash in specific project

Hi!

Right now i'm working in a project where i'm rendering with Vray. But 3 weeks ago the program crashes as soon as i press any button connected to Vray (SketchUp crashes), working in the specific project. It works just fine in every other project to render and use asset editor etc. Anyone else who has had this problem? It is getting really frustrating .

For those who may wonder, I have uninstalled and installed both SketchUp and Vray and updated graphic card.

Thanks!

Hello sanna_matsson1,
    Welcome to Chaos Forums!

Please try to purge the whole scene from Window > Model Info > Statistics (Entire model) > Purge Unused: example. After that, open the V-Ray Asset Editor.

If this does not help, please share your scene with us in order to troubleshoot it. Most likely your scene is too big to attach it here on forum, therefore please open a ticket using this submit request form and upload the scene in the ticket. If possible use Pack Project tool (Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project tool) to archive your scene, but if it does not work as well send us just a .skp file.

Apart from that, please provide a screenshot of About window V-Ray for SketchUp to confirm the exact build of V-Ray that is currently used. Additionally, share the exact SketchUp version and your OS version.

Thank you in advance.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X