X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not working Emissive in animation.

Hi everybody!
    I have a problem with my Emissive material it doesn't reflect in my windows object when I rendering animation.
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by natalia.gruzdova at 01-12-2023, 05:43 AM.

Thanks to ivan_volga sharing the scene in a ticket we were able to determine that the background was not rendering in this particular project because it was clipped.

The solution is to disable Clipper and make sure to update each Scene. After that animation would be rendered as intended.

Comment

Hello ivan_volga,
      Thank you for your post.

Could you please check some of the first frames of your animation if the background with emissive material actually renders? If yes, but at some point it is missing perhaps it is not visible due to the background position? Can you please share a screenshot of the top view?

If this is not the case please share your scene with us in order to investigate this further. If it is alright to share it, please open a ticket using this submit request form and upload archived with Pack Project tool scene in the ticket. I suspect that the file size will be too big to add it here on forum. ​

Also please add a screenshot of About window V-Ray for SketchUp to confirm your exact version of V-Ray.​
      Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanks to ivan_volga sharing the scene in a ticket we were able to determine that the background was not rendering in this particular project because it was clipped.

The solution is to disable Clipper and make sure to update each Scene. After that animation would be rendered as intended.
        Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Big thanks to Natalia, very qualified support.

Comment

Working...
          X