Memory Leak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Leak?

Ever since the installation of the latest update, I am no longer seeing the 8gb of memory for my card, and am experiencing a major bottleneck somewhere. My VFB message box is getting flooded with errors that I never had prior to the update but my main concern is the loss of over 3gb of memory to my gpu when rendering in RTX mode.

Hello jim_morvay,
    First of all please follow the steps from this article: Installing the recommended Windows Drivers for V-Ray GPU on Windows to install current recommended drivers (546.01).

After installing drivers as described, test your GPU performance run V-Ray Benchmark RTX test and send a screenshot of your result.

Have you updated to the 6.20.01 version? Please confirm it by checking About window V-Ray for SketchUp.

I am no longer seeing the 8gb of memory for my card
    Could you please specify what you mean by that? Any additional details or screenshots will be helpful.

My VFB message box is getting flooded with errors
    Please share screenshots of the mentioned errors.

the loss of over 3gb of memory to my gpu when rendering in RTX mode
    Are you testing the same scene as before the update and it requires more memory? Please note that for the test to be precise it has to be the same scene in terms of complexity and rendering settings, without any changes made.
    Do you have Decals in your scene?

Waiting for your reply.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X