Asset editor not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asset editor not working

My Asset editor stopped working. It looks empty, but allows me to create new materials. It won't let me go into the settings.
    The frame buffer seems to be working normally, if I click render on the toolbar it will render with all materials and lights, but the asset editor doesn't register anything.

I have recently updated to Vray 6 and Sketchup 2023.
    I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Vray.
    I have already tried other files and an empty scene. It still didn't work.
    I have also tried on a different computer.
    I have already submitted a ticket but haven't received a solution.

Has this happened to anyone else? I don't know what else to to and the program is unusable without the asset editor!

Thanks!

Hello carolina_freitas,

We have received the ticket and tested the scene you shared. Unfortunately, we do not reproduce the issue with a blank Asset Editor on our side.
    From what I can see there has been some further development in the case; You have shared that a reinstallation of both SketchUp and V-Ray seemed to have temporarily solved the issue on your side (on this and another device) until the next day.
    We would like to arrange a TeamViewer session so that we can investigate locally, as my colleague suggested in a ticket. He will provide further instructions on how to proceed.

We will also make sure to update this forum post when we have any information or solutions.

Diana Milenova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X