I did'nt find edit light, for vray omni and vray plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did'nt find edit light, for vray omni and vray plane

Today i downloaded the last version beta 4 the vray for skecthup, but i did'nt find edit light, for vray omni and vray plane. Can you tell me why?

Re: I did'nt find edit light, for vray omni and vray plane

Yes I must have messed something up - I'm sorry about that, I'll fix that ASAP and modify the build thats available for download. Sorry for the inconveniance.
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

is it fixed; i had the same difficulty so i reinstalled SU 6 and so on but it didn't work...

I downloaded the file earlier today from the homepage but i cant seem to find it now; it asks for a email download id?
      Onur Olguner<br />Architect<br />METU &#39;07<br />http://www.olgunerdesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by epinox
        is it fixed; i had the same difficulty so i reinstalled SU 6 and so on but it didn't work...

I downloaded the file earlier today from the homepage but i cant seem to find it now; it asks for a email download id?
        The fixed Beta wasn't posted until later last night. You should be able to find the fix now. Let me know if you are still having problems getting it.
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

its was my silly doing joeb; i checked under "my files" and found it later; thanx
          Onur Olguner<br />Architect<br />METU &#39;07<br />http://www.olgunerdesign.com

Comment

Working...
          X