Dropping texture settings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping texture settings.

In a recent project, i've set the texture and so on and press render it will look fine. But after doing some changes in the scene but not that specific object i still drops or loose the texture settings. Sometimes just loosing it's bumpmapsetting but also it's texture it self. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

So what i have to do when i have made some chages is to go in to that problematic object and apply the texture settings just before render. And it all works.
    Fluke73<br />==============================<br />www.flukeworld.com - private (has gallery)<br />www.webzoo.se - my company

Re: Dropping texture settings.

Interesting - does it happen apparently at random? Or is there some repeatable process you could share with me? Thanks
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

It happens on the same texture all the time and it also happens on both bumpmap and difuse. I guess i'll have to send you the file. How do i go about with external textures? To send that to you with the file?
      Fluke73<br />==============================<br />www.flukeworld.com - private (has gallery)<br />www.webzoo.se - my company

Comment

Yep - send it all to me. Thanks
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X