Solving problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solving problem

Thanks to your splendid program I am realizing my thesis in Architectonic Composition, in order to graduate in Construction Engineering. This morning I have installed the last version of v-ray for sketch up, which I downloaded from your web site. I worked all the morning, but when in the afternoon I reboot my Pc, on my monitor appeared a window in which it was said to re-set the date and the hour of the clock in order to use v-ray for sketch up’s plug-in. Unfortunately the clock of the Pc doesn't work and when I switch off the Pc, I lose all formulations about the clock. After that I changed the battery, but I always have the same problem, the message that appears on my monitor says that it is impossible to install one appraisal license (error 310).
    Please, tell me what I can do in order to solve this problem.
    Please it is urgent.
    Thank you!!!!

Re: Solving problem

Yes, our license protection program, Macrovision's Installshield Activation Service, is picky about time changes. It thinks you are trying to fake it into continuing your evaluation longer than you should. I will contact you via PM with a way to resolve this.
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
    X