When will we see first 2.0 update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will we see first 2.0 update?

I was just wondering if there's any timeline for putting out the first "bug-fix" update to VfS 2.0? I've seen a number of things where there are issues that are "fixed" in the nightly builds, but I haven't seen anything about when these fixes will make their way out to a full release.

Thanks,

Dave

we are nearly finished the patch, but I can't say when it will be released until after we're done working on it. Something huge might pop up at the very end and extend the release date. If you're interested in trying out a nightly build, let us know and we can work out details in getting you a build to test and give us feedback about.
    Best regards,
    Devin Kendig
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

I would like to test these nightly builds, how do I go about it?

Thanks

Comment

I'll send you an email, is the email address you used to register your forum account accurate?
        Best regards,
        Devin Kendig
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Thanks, Devin. I'd take you up on your offer, but I've got a non-rendering project to get out the door, and can't at the moment promise to be able to provide any feedback.

I may have something more on the rendering front coming up, so if the patch still isn't out, I might change my tune.

Dave

Comment

I can send you an email with a link to the build just in case, if you want. Is the email address for your forum account accurate?
            Best regards,
            Devin Kendig
            Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Yep, it should be good... Thanks!

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X