Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter.Chaushev View Post
    Ok, thank you for reporting back!
    It is best to continue the troubleshooting by mail. My colleague nikoleta.garkova will reach to via your ongoing correspondence.

Kind regards,
    Peter
    Thank you, now it works for me, even it drops a lot, ı have to sign in almost every download but works.. It is a great adding to vray, thank you..

Comment

I can't get Cosmos to fully open. It just stays blank white. Tried restarting...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-25 121328.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	1104344
      Attached Files
      Core i7-8700K @ 5 GHz, Kraken X72, Asus - ROG MAXIMUS X CODE, Trident Z 64 GB @ 3000 MHz, 2x Samsung - 970 Evo, 2x EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Phanteks - Evolv X, SeaSonic - PRIME Ultra Titanium 1000 W, CyberPower - CP1500PFCLCD, 2x BenQ - PD3200Q, 2x Loctek D7L Monitor Arms, Corsair - K70 LUX RGB, 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse, Logitech - G602

Windows 10 Pro, Vray 5 for 3DS Max (latest), 3DS Max 2022 (latest), Vray 5 for Sketchup (latest), Sketchup Pro 2021 (latest)

Comment

Hi GD3DESIGN

This should usually be fixed by starting the service, closing the window and reopening it. If that's not working, please do forward vrayneui and cb log files so we can have a look and troubleshoot. You can find them in the following places:
        • vrayneui log: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray for SketchUp\vrayneui
        • cb log: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos
        Additionally, please let us know the exact version of the Chaos Cosmos Browser - it can be found in ...>About

kenancakir if you are experiencing issues with the Cosmos Browser or loading assets, could you please describe them in our email communication so we can have a look and further assist you? Thanks!
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X