Nebula - Unlimited Rendering on a subscription basis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebula - Unlimited Rendering on a subscription basis

Hey guys! I just built a distributed rendering platform provides unlimited rendering for a small monthly subscription. It's basically a renderfarm but we don't own any computers and instead render on idle computing power supplied by anyone with a PC in hopes of driving the cost of rendering down.

It currently supports Vray for SketchUp and I'll be adding Vray for 3dsMax soon. It's currently free to render, so please check it out. Would love to know if this is useful for you guys.

Website URL : https://www.nebula.my

Hi,
    this looks awesome!

But I couldn't find an option to select the scenes which I wanted to render with your platform? How do I make this possible?

Also, if we select "Multi-Frame", is it going render the scenes sequentially? Thanks

Comment

Hey Manish! So if you're selecting a specific scene, click Multi-Frame and key in the specific frame in Start Frame and End Frame. Also, to make sure it renders successfully with all your assets, (1) Export to VRSCENE with Strip Paths options checked and (2) Pack your sketchup file into a ZIP file through the Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project. You'll see there are 2 Upload buttons to upload each of them respectively

Let me know if you encounter any more issues!

Comment

Working...
      X