Interactive Render issues? Help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive Render issues? Help :)

Hi gang, I hope someone can help me out? I am having issues with my interactive render for Vray 5? When I set my lights up and run interactive render the screen goes black for like up to 20 seconds every time I adjust a light? I have attached a screen shot to show what it does. It makes it almost impossible to see how my lights will affect the scene I am working on. Its sooooo frustrating. I hope someone can help me as it almost makes things impossible

Thank you!

Jay
    Attached Files

Hi Jay Shockey,

Is this project-specific? I've tested on a simple setup and cannot reproduce such an issue.

Is it possible to forward the project through our contact form? You can use the Pack Project tool from Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project; make sure to mention this thread (or my name) in the email along with information about your CPU/GPU/driver versions. Much appreciated!

Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Thank you Nikoleta! I really appreciate you getting back to me . You have always been great helping a new Vray user like myself This file is a project specific one I am working on for a client. So it has been very difficult to work with my lighting when my screen goes black everytime i try to adjust a light and cannot see it in real time in the interactive renderer. I will send you that file and hopefully you will be able to see what I have done wrong? I know it must be something I am and or are doing wrong?

Thank you again!! I hope to hear from you soon so I can continue with this project.

All the best

Jay

Comment

Hi Jay,

Thank you - we'll be expecting your files and will let you know as soon as we find anything!
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X