Animation using Animator and Chaos Cloud rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation using Animator and Chaos Cloud rendering

Hello. I apologize for my ignorance on this. I am very new to animations and cloud rendering but not to vray and rendering in Sketchup. I just set up an animation using Fredo6 Animator plugin. Vray seems to be working great with the plugin and rendering the frames through my local computer, it just takes forever. So the question is that is it possible to render an Animator animation using cloud rendering? I have tried twice to just do a single frame test render using the Chaos Cloud button and I get a bunch of errors saying it cant open the image or proxy files.

Hey gary_ledgerwood,

I'm afraid this is not something possible to achieve for now. Generally, with the release of V-Ray 5, we've exposed a new API which other extension developers can use to ensure the compatibility of their products with V-Ray.

Animations within SketchUp are supported, on the other hand.
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

nikoleta.garkova is rendering an animation made with Fredo's animator plugin still not possible in cloud?

Comment

Hi adrian_filip,

I'm afraid that animator animations still can not be exported to vrscene files and hence can't be rendered on the Cloud.
        Supporting this is not at all a trivial task and we still have to evaluate how long it'll take to do it.
        If I have more information at one point I'll get back to you.

Konstantin

Comment

Working...
        X