Chaos cosmos error. help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos cosmos error. help me

since yesterday I no longer work Cosmos browser versions of vray 5.2.04 on Sketchup 2022 I am attaching the error to understand if it is a problem of mine or of your server, Thanks

[Chaos Cosmos Browser] Error: ERR_ABORTED (-3) loading 'https://localhost:30306/?utm_campaign=cosmos&utm_source=V-Ray+5.20.04&utm_medium=SketchUp+Pro+22.0.316&impor ter_id=7fd0f653-4765-44fb-93b1-20494fba0a87' at rejectAndCleanup (C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayneui\resources\electron.asa r\browser\navigation-controller.js:67:29) at WebContents.navigationListener (C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayneui\resources\electron.asa r\browser\navigation-controller.js:93:32) at WebContents.emit (events.js:205:15) { from: 'browser', cause: undefined } Promise { <rejected> Error: ERR_ABORTED (-3) loading 'https://localhost:30306/?utm_campaign=cosmos&utm_source=V-Ray+5.20.04&utm_medium=SketchUp+Pro+22.0.316&impor ter_id=7fd0f653-4765-44fb-93b1-20494fba0a87' at rejectAndCleanup (C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayneui\resources\electron.asa r\browser\navigation-controller.js:67:29) at WebContents.navigationListener (C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayneui\resources\electron.asa r\browser\navigation-controller.js:93:32) at WebContents.emit (events.js:205:15) { from: 'browser', cause: undefined } }

Hello alexpacio2015 ,

To resolve you issue you could try this:
    1. Close any running instance of SketchUp
    2. From start menu search for: Stop Chaos Cosmos Browser and execute it.
    3. From start menu search for: Start Chaos Cosmos Browser and execute it.
    4. Start SketchUp again and try opening the Cosmos Browser.
    5. It should be working and if you check in Task Manager you should have two instances of the Chaos Cosmos Browser Service.
    Best regards,
    Nikolay
    Last edited by nikolay_babanov; 14-02-2022, 01:12 AM.

Comment

i did what you told me i STOPPED with stop cosmos browser, i ran start cosmos browser and then i ran sketchup again, but it still doesn't work..

Comment

Could you post here the vrayneui.log and the cb.log

By default the vray-neui.log is located here %appdata%\Chaos Group\V-Ray for SketchUp\vrayneui - Sort by date and attach the latest one.

By default, the cb.log is located in (for Windows): C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos

Comment

thanks to his guide I solved the problem he was very kind

Comment

Working...
          X