Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Model semi transperent

Hello Friends!

I am trying to use a picture as a background. I am using enviroment as a type and screen as mapping. My problem is that the model is getting semi transparent. Anyone know why !

Thanks in advance !

Best Regards Daniel

Hello Huracan ,

Thank you for reporting this, this is an interesting issue. I would like to ask you to send us the scene file, so we can be able to see what exactly is causing the issue. You can do this by packing your project using the SketchUp menu Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project and then share the resulting archive via https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Kind regards,
    Iva
    Iva Mancheva
    V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
    www.chaos.com

Comment

As far as i know, you should add environment overrides reflection slot an hdri, spherical.. Screen mapping in reflection causes that..

Comment

Hello kenancakir ,

You are right, this is most probably the reason, thank you for your input. Huracan, I suggest you try slotting an HDRI with a Spherical mapping type in the "GI" and "Reflection" Overrides in the Environment (an HDRI which matches your background image, if you have one, or at least one matching the lighting scenario). Please let me know if you get the desired results.

Kind regards,
        Iva
        Iva Mancheva
        V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
        www.chaos.com

Comment

Thank you so much for helping out and taking the time to answear.

The only thing that i have to do was to was overide the reflection. I already overide the GI.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X