Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature Request - Would it be possible to use different camera clipping parameters for different scenes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request - Would it be possible to use different camera clipping parameters for different scenes?

Hi,

I found the camera clipping feature pretty useful.

But it would be great if I could have different 'clipping near' & 'clipping far' values for different scenes? I would like the values to update on their own as I switch between the scenes in Sketchup. And update on interactive render as well.

Right now I can use this feature in just one scene.

This is one of the scenes I was playing around with the camera clipping values. The scene would look really cool with a different hdri dome light. I'm yet to test that out.

Hello manishpaul_simon,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately it is currently not technically possible to set different settings for each scene view, they are always set for the current file. Our developers will work on finding a solution, because it is a common request and it definitely makes sense!
    The feature is in our To-Do list and we will let you know if there is any new information.

Kind regards,
    Iva
    Iva Mancheva
    V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Working...
    X