Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray integration with AI?

Hi,

I was curious to know if chaos dev team is developing AI tools that will be shipped in future releases of Vray?
    I tried Veras AI & ArkoAI and they worked great. But they are limited to a certain extent. They only give us references and we need to model the scenes or make something similar.

I like vray lightgen so maybe an AI integration with lightgen?

Just curious to know since AI is all the buzz right now.

Hi manishpaul_simon,

We are in fact exploring numerous ways in which genAI and machine learning can be incorporated in the visualisation workflow.
    I hope to be able to share more in the near future.

Konstantin

Comment

Hi Manishpaul-simón and Konstantin

I think that sugestión is a good option.

Over a week after the post i was thinking if vray can calculate the exact númber of samples.

I have seen that for complex scenes the quality sliders does not work well, most of the time the noise is still there or it needs more samples to clean it, using the RE to see the noise.

Each scene needs different number of samples, heavy scenes needs more samples, while small scenes needs less samples.

So if the AI can analyse the scene and then bring more or less the accurate number of samples could be great since we dont waste time, using more samples or in the other way vray should have been using more samples since it needs more.

This can help us to bring more clean renders an at the same time with out waste of time.

I dont simply know if this can be possible??

Thanks

Comment

any news about this matter?

Comment

Working...
        X