Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New options for Chaos scatter (light instacing in a space)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New options for Chaos scatter (light instacing in a space)

Hi

Why these is still happen...???!!! I really miss some things that are for vray for maya and 3d max

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240219_151557~3.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	1202459 I saw today with the new update 2 vray 6 for maya...Woowww with vray...But for sketchup we have a very limited options for chaos scatter

Please make an effort to bring those great tools for vray for sketchup.

We need it, you have to understand that those great options are very usufull for us, vray for sketchup users

I always say woooowww with vray...but for 3d max and maya, not for sketchup

Thanks

Originally posted by luisgamino2 View Post
    Hi

Why these is still happen...???!!! I really miss some things that are for vray for maya and 3d max

Name:	20240219_151557~3.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	1202459 I saw today with the new update 2 vray 6 for maya...Woowww with vray...But for sketchup we have a very limited options for chaos scatter

Please make an effort to bring those great tools for vray for sketchup.

We need it, you have to understand that those great options are very usufull for us, vray for sketchup users

I always say woooowww with vray...but for 3d max and maya, not for sketchup

Thanks

Hi guys, now the sketchup platform also has these functions. See video for details
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olUw6GEYQRE

Comment

I already had seen that video wzfwzfwzf, this is for the vray 6 update 2, i dont remember see the light instacing like that in vray for sketchup, in a volume, in a space.

The same goes for chaos triming...Both great features.

Wzfwzfwzf im aware always about the updates for vray, when i ask something is because as an architec i would like to see this to express what i have in my mind.

If chaos team decide that vray for sketchup and vray for rhyno dont deserve this options what else i can do??

Is this possible already with vray 6.2 for sketchup Konstantin, can we do this in a big courtyard like the fireeflies in a garden in the space???

I have been using skkater 1 and skkater 2, what i have seen with chaos scatter is that i can do the same with skkater software lindale, both had kind of the same features.

But scattering things in a volume or in a space or the chaos triming that looks really nice for some paths we dont have with nor chaos skatter neither skkater from lindale.

Im going to ask you in a kind way wzfwzfwzf please let chaos team express and answer this questions.

I would like to read what is going on because i see a lot of things that vray for sketchup is getting behind.

Thanks

Comment

Hi luisgamino2​,

The light scattering in a volume is already possible in V-Ray for SketchUp.

Name:	image.png
Views:	41
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	1204077

The Edge trimming is still a 3ds Max specific feature (not available in Maya) which we will implement as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
        X