Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 5 cámara effects...about vertical lens shift

Hi Konstantin

I have been using vray for a long time, but i have never played with both vigneting and vertical lens shift.

since sketchup 2015 or sketchup 2016 can bring 2 point perspective, but i wonder when i dont have the 2 point perspective in sketchup and i want to do a render for a particular point of view how do you guess what it is enought.

Yesterday when i returned to my house just to relax i turned on sketchup 21 and vray 5 and play a bit with interactive render, i did an experiment didnt use the 2 point perspective of sketchup and begin using the vertical lens shift.

How do you use it???

How can i now that the value is the correct??

Does it make a really solid 2 point perspectiva???

Is only this value needed or we need the horizontal lens shift too for a great 2 point perspectiva?

I spent a lot of time triying with interactive render just to match a great 2 point perspectiva

First time in all my life that i touch this values with vray

I found usefull for a particular point of view but at the same time i spent a lot of time here, it was enjoyable time but a bit stressfull.

Is there any tricks here???

About vignetting is usufull in modern times??

Does modern cámaras still use vignetting???

It is an amazing journey with vray, i always find something to lern or to discover.

Thanks Konstantin
    Best regards

Luis Gamiño

Working...
X