render quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• render quality?

My images do get to much small small points...
    How can I improve in the rendering parameters?

render quality?

Hi,
    can you put your image please ?
    check this to put http://imageshack.us/

Comment

render quality?

Depending on what type of light calculation (IR, LC, QMC) or what type of image sampling (adaptive subdivision, or adaptive qmc) the type of noise in an image will be different. So in order to help you with exactly what the problem is, we'll really need an image.

Without an image I can suggest that you adjust the QMC noise threshold. The default value is .01, which isn't too bad. Changing that to .005 or as low as .001 will cut down on most noise, however, your render times will greatly increase.
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

render quality?

Those days testing VRAY the serious way, I just have to say results are already incredible IMO!!!
        Take a look at the image below...OK the model is simple (about 100faces) and material also are...but Brik and stone are linked SU materials and get BUMP maping. Mostly the floor gets blury reflexions (great rendering time consuming).

Then look at the image resolution ant the Rendering time...
        !!!!!!!!!! Such image qualiy (no post process at all) at this speed!!!!!!!!!!
        What can I say... and I am just using Vray for a few days:
        Great job VFSU team!!! great great job...

Comment

render quality?

I guess the spots that your asking about are the spots on the floor?... It looks like your reflections are quite blurry (maybe .6 or even lower) it would be best to increase the subdivisions on the material itself. The default value is 8 which is usually fine for things with less glossiness, but for higher amounts of glossiness like you have you might want to increase it to 16. Test a little spot of the rendering to see if that helps.
          Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

render quality?

Dalomar, Pierre,
            Can you advise me about the noise in this image. I Lowereed the noise in QMC to .005
            thanks
            http://forum.sketchup.com/attachment...2&d=1166548356

Comment

Working...
            X