Sketchup "Edges"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketchup "Edges"

I just downloaded the beta, and have been playing around with V-Ray. I have a co-worker who has used V-ray some and doesn't know if this is posible.

At the office i work at, we use cad drawings and import them as "building faces" of some buildings, and do a single line on a face to show reveals and other things.

my problem is i can not get V-Ray to render this line. Its a simple edge, but it seems to be not rendered.

Is there any way to turn this on?

Thanks, loving V-ray so far.

Sketchup "Edges"

Not sure you can but , sometimes, I used to ckeck the Catmull Rom in Antialiasing filter in Image Sampler. It put a strong render on edges.

Comment

Sketchup "Edges"

trying this now! thanks for the input.

*edit

unfortunatly i did not see a change in the output of the rendering. i wonder fi i have something configured incorrectly.

Comment

Sketchup "Edges"

At this point there isn't any support for rendering lines or outline rendering (sketch rendering basically). There is a shader within Vray for Max which we are looking to move to VfSU and VfR, but currently this is not available. This is a feature that we are looking into in the future as many users have asked for a feature like this.
        Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Sketchup &quot;Edges&quot;

Ok,

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X