How Do you: Apply Materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do you: Apply Materials

I'm going to be asking a ton of Noob questions for myself and all the people who are coming into this thing. I'd love to see this community flourish and I know some may not want to ask the stupid questions, so I will

Can someone inform me how to apply a material from the v-ray material window into the actual sketchup model? such as a metal or glass (yes I know glass isn't working yet, but if it was). I don't see any connection between the 2, it's like they're in 2 totally seperate programs that don't interact.

Also, If I'm trying to add a material to scene materials, say a metal or a glass, I all these options of adding different vraymlt. So please include how to setup the material I guess. If you can.

Thx

ps. I just want to begin creating a knowledge base for folks, so some of this stuff could be theoretical as well, just so we can start to think as you think

Comment

Application / Editing of V-Ray materials is handled by selecting the face / group you wish to modify and right-clicking to pop up the context menu. Navigate the context menu to do whatever action you desire (edit/apply/create)
      Best regards,
      Joe Bacigalupa
      Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Great thanks joe, I'm going to create a new how do i for making materials now.

Comment

Working...
        X