• materials

where can i find more vismat materials?
    thanks

materials

We will have more for you in the coming weeks
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

materials

I'm not sure if your aware of the ones we do ship with the beta. I think we have like 30 example materials - if you go to import a vismat it should take you to that directory automatically. Just in case, to import a vismat you right-click on "Scene Materials" in our Material Editor, and select "Import material".
      Best regards,
      Joe Bacigalupa
      Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Re: materials

Originally posted by Joe B
        I'm not sure if your aware of the ones we do ship with the beta. I think we have like 30 example materials - if you go to import a vismat it should take you to that directory automatically. Just in case, to import a vismat you right-click on "Scene Materials" in our Material Editor, and select "Import material".
        I've been looking for materials forever and they were under my nose. I just downloaded 2 of the files u put at the home page and I was using only them.
        Onur Olguner<br />Architect<br />METU &#39;07<br />http://www.olgunerdesign.com

Comment

I think we should have even more available soon - Damien has been working to get a more impressive library together for everyone.
          Best regards,
          Joe Bacigalupa
          Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Originally posted by Joe B
            I think we should have even more available soon - Damien has been working to get a more impressive library together for everyone.
            thanks joeb
            Onur Olguner<br />Architect<br />METU &#39;07<br />http://www.olgunerdesign.com

Comment

Yea all of the materials look good and will hopefully be helpful to all of the vray users out there. I think they should be ready by the beginning of next week sometime, so your patience will be rewarded
              Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
              X