Save imagens 32bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save imagens 32bit

Hi guys, how can i save images with 32bit?
    Have you noted that rendered images have some colors waves??? how do i minimize it or how do i stop it???
    I think is because wen we save a image it is 24bit, isn't it?
    http://andeciuala.blogspot.com<br /><br />Core2Quad Q6600<br />Geforce 8800GT 1GB <br />4GB DDR2 800

Re: Save imagens 32bit

The only way is to ouput the render in VRIMG then convert it to EXR (look for the tol on the download section ).

Comment

Tom, thats incorrect.

V-ray always calculates full floating point (ie 32bit) data for every render. If you want to retain that data, then you will need to save using a format that can support 32 bit color information. Right now we support 2 formats that do, EXR and HDR. Both formats are available to save directly out of the frame buffer.
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

dalomar thanks, and can u answer my second question??

"Have you noted that rendered images have some colors waves??? how do i minimize it or how do i stop it???"
        http://andeciuala.blogspot.com<br /><br />Core2Quad Q6600<br />Geforce 8800GT 1GB <br />4GB DDR2 800

Comment

@Dalomar : arf, indeed...my mistake

Could you post a JPG showing your waves ?

Comment

np Tom...just wanted to set the record straight.

I have seen these waves before, but only when a monitor had its color quality set to medium (16bits)...the solution is just to open up your appearance settings and make sure its set to High (32bits).
            Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

It could also be due to monitors which has 16.2M colours instead of 16.7 On the lower end monitors they often cheat to achieve a low refresh rate.
              Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

Working...
              X