No announcement yet.

My mirror shows black while rendering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mirror shows black while rendering.

The Black area part is actually a mirror. But it shows up Black when rendering.Isit tht I using psychical camera that cause this problem? Wht mistake hv I made?

Re: My mirror shows black while rendering.

Maybe when made the material you put it in black on the color instead of white

Comment

I checked before, the diffuse & reflection color is set to white. I found that the mirror only shows up correctly in a certain view, like in a short distant view. but when I change the view frm far, the mirror show up black. What is the problem? Any body can help me here? Thanks.

Comment

leechunhoang
        Try having a vray material (for the mirror) with only a reflective layer - no diffuse layer, and see if that works for you.

David
        Sketchup 2015
        Vray version 2.00
        www.davidcauldwell.co.uk

Comment

I actually think I got it (or else I'm making much ado about nothing...thats right I know shakespeare ;D) Anyway, make sure that you're FILTER color isn't black. If it is then it doesn't matter if you're reflection is set correctly. The filter color should be white.

EDIT: Here's the result...the two sides have the same material except the one on the left has its filter color set to black
          Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Thnx evry one here! Finally it works! Thanks for the solution!

Comment

Working...
            X