Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water and pool

hi everybody
    i'm a vray rookie i'm learn vray with this forum.
    and post a work
    i create in Sketchup and rendered with vray for sketchup.

i use sketchup material for water.after add vray linked material. reflect and refraction added with linked material. bump map is prepared by photoshop (export to texture desktop after apply desaturate  in Photoshop) thats all everything

whats your comments.

i dont work with photoshop for the background image. can u give the information of background imaging step. sorry my english.

Re: water and pool

Wow this is nice - quite real

Comment

that's some nice looking water, tatar!

so, when you say you don't work with photoshop for the background, do you mean you don't have photoshop or you don't know how to use it? if you don't have it, i think both Gimp and Paint.net (and probably others) support alpha channels and masking (maybe only with a plugin?) but i'm not 100% sure on that.

Basically, when you save you're render, you get 2 images and one is the alpha mask. You use the alpha image to mask out the Vray/SU background and replace it with your own background bitmap on a layer behind your render.

I use an photoshop action that completely automates the process of removing the background. It's super-easy and super-fast, but you have to have PS. I'll share if you can use it...

Comment

thanks kc.rkitek
        i will use photoshop for background. ı know using of photoshop but i have'nt got any experience. thanks all of info.

Comment

Working...
        X