Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR problems.... help please

hello folks
    i have a problem with my DR spawner. Everything was working normally but 2 days ago the spawner of 1 of the 2 slave machines that i have working failled!!!. Well i started working with the other one to finished the work i have to present. But today the other one failled too. But it only happens with one of the scenes of the model. WHY???

a second before it crushes and closes itself... a line appears on the black window. don't know what it says cause everything happens too fast... and i was trying to capture it but can't do it.

Juan Carlos

Re: DR problems.... help please

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. You might want to send in a support ticket about this. The forums are not regularly checked for support issues by any of our staff, nor do we address support issues on the forums on a regular basis. My main suggestion at this point, is that you should make sure that you have V-Ray for SketchUp SR1 installed, and not one of our RC or previous releases. You should also completely uninstall all previous versions prior to installing the latest version of our product.
    Best regards,
    Devin Kendig
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Re: DR problems.... help please

the post was made before installed the SR1. I did it and everything works fine.

Regards.
      Juan Carlos

Comment

Working...
      X