Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketchup Vray Animation

Hi

I'm farely new with Sketchup Vray and I know you can make a animation(walkthrough) a building.

Is there a way to do that using V-ray in order to make all the materials that you used rendered and more realistic?

Can anyone explain how?

Thanks ;D

Re: Sketchup Vray Animation

Unless I'm mistaken, all you should really have to do is set up your animation pages as you normally would in SketchUp, and then under the "Output" section of our render options, check the "Save file" checkbox (and choose a file name), and then check the checkbox for animation.
    Best regards,
    Devin Kendig
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for responding first of all.
      I tried to do what you said but it renders each scene. I want like a walkthrough movie showing the space.

Comment

Do you have the animation already set up in SketchUp? If you could upload the scene somewhere, like www.mediafire.com, and post a link so I could download the scene and look at it, I might be able to help you further.
        Best regards,
        Devin Kendig
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Hey Leek,

You need compositing software to make an animation out of the stills Vray produces.
          As a start you can load the images into the free Windows Moviemaker and go from there.

Another thing: if you look for a how-to on animation settings, check the animation turorial that is written for VrayforRhino somewhere on this website. The stup is 95% similar.

Also, to get some further general Vray info, check the www.spot3D.com website. It has a seperate animation section.

Good luck,
          Biebel

Comment

Oh! I'm sorry, I guess I misunderstood the last message you posted. I thought you were still having trouble rendering all of the frames of animation. Once you have all of those, the rest is simple. You could try using the windows movie maker (YUCK!!!), or you could find another application out there to put everything together. I use AVITricks Classic. It's free, and it does a decent job of throwing all of the stills together in to a movie. You can find it here:

http://www.bobyte.com/

Let us know how it turns out!
            Best regards,
            Devin Kendig
            Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
            X