Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Material Maps

Hi,

So I have put together a model as so with a floor pattern generated in photoshop and then resized and oriented in sketchup. In the image below, you will see the floor pattern in the correct location...

And when I rendered this using v1.00 without linking the sketchup material to vray the image comes out like this...

Nice, right? But when I link the material so I can add some bumps and some gloss to the floor finish, the origin point moves like this...

Can anyone explain why this happens and what I can do about it?

Re: Moving Material Maps

Are you using the original release or the new service release? The materials have changed significantly in the service release resulting in better communication between Sketchup and V-Ray, and pretty much dissolves then need to set up linked materials.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Re: Moving Material Maps

Originally posted by dalomar
      Are you using the original release or the new service release? The materials have changed significantly in the service release resulting in better communication between Sketchup and V-Ray, and pretty much dissolves then need to set up linked materials.
      I'm using the original because the new one is still buggy. Is there a workaround for the previous version or do I just have to do it like I did and wait for the bugs to be ironed out in SR1?

Comment

Working...
      X