New to Vray...A Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Vray...A Quick Question

I have been using SketchUp for several years but have only just begun to work with V-Ray. I am going through the manual and have started to play with a model I've built, but I am running into problems with a particular material that just won't render. It renders as if it were the default SketchUp material, and yet I can see the material in SketchUp. The material is simply a texture map with a bump map applied to it. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it! Thank you!

Re: New to Vray...A Quick Question

Without a screen capture I'd just be guessing, but my best one would be that the texture isn't scaled right (or that V-Ray isn't getting the correct scale). So adjust the texture mapping so that it fits the object well and see if that helps. An image of what you're seeing would be very helpful.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Well, I guess just to illustrate how new I am, how can I insert my images? Do I have to have them uploaded online somewhere and then just link to them? Thanks!

Comment

yes thats the way to do it. photobucket works great and then just insert the link that has the [IMG] in front of the link

Comment

Working...
        X