please help Vray for sketchup Key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help Vray for sketchup Key?

Downloaded the demo. Tried it for a few days, started to wow the bosses.

They asked if I can speed it up(even though its quite quick already). I thought, sure, but I'll have to try to render across a couple nodes. Installed demo on coworkers machine, went to attempt to start server on my end and wam... no key. argh!

Now, I thought I got a key initially when downloading and installing but have no idea where it is now. But, is this key for the install the same as what is needed in the server start dialog anyway? Or can we do this during demo at all?

I hope so, cause my bosses want to see me speed it up before they will by into its usefullness in our workflow. I've tried emailing support with no reply for a week or two now. Any, and I do mean any, help/info at this point would be helpful.

Another coworker DLed the demo to see if his new key and vray demo seat would run a server... but he didn't even need a key to install it. Now I'm confused, maybe i just thought I got a demo key, maybe it was for a different soft demo i'm remembering. Either way, we need to be able to test this damn render node ability on our network. Please help.

Thanks,
    Jon2

Re: please help Vray for sketchup Key?

does anyone. anyone. at least know if it is possible to attempt renderings across nodes while in demo mode?

please?

Comment

Re: please help Vray for sketchup Key?

no clue. sorry

Comment

Working...
      X