Sketchup Trees render...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketchup Trees render...

I imagine this is not the appropriate place to ask (considering this is a VRAY first, Sketchup second forum)..but I am working on a rendering for a project in Berlin - on the site of the former SS Gestapo Headquarters - a museum, learning gallery, theater, and ruin gardens.

One portion of the site is a large tree-lined paver promenade, very plain, very purposefully cold, bleak - intended to set a somber tone and by appearance, I believe it's effective. Anyways - as it is tree-lined, I am looking for model trees to render in Vray. I've seen several great examples on these forums, but unfortunately the model distribution/sharing module on sketchup had yielded poor results. More often than not, trees tagged as 3D have merely just been two 2D planes crossed to form an X.

Does anyone have any leads to some beautiful trees, slender trunk, generous but not overstated leafy canopy overhand. Any links or leads to assist me in finding something that renders beautifully, I am all ears.

Thank you!!!

Re: Sketchup Trees render...

I guess in sketch up warehouse you can find many kind of 3d trees.I personally have searched there and fond many 3d trees there

Comment

Working...
    X