Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BirdsEye view rendering near black and upside down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdsEye view rendering near black and upside down?

I've photomatched a birds eye view of a model, but when I render it comes out nearly black, you can see faint contours and it's upside down. Other perspectives comes out fine, including photomatch views from ground level.

Anyone else experienced this? If so, any workarounds?
    Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Re: BirdsEye view rendering near black and upside down?

It seems it only happens with the physical camera. Pitty, since I prefer using the physical cam.

Does anyone know if this happen with the SR1? I'm still having issues with the SR1 so I can't do the switch yet. And I'm in the middle of a project right now unable to test for myself.
    Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

Can you post an image of what your seeing? Both a rendering with/without the physical camera and a screenshot from SU. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Will do once I've completed this project. The computer is bogged down rendering my final illustrations at the moment.

We've been able to reproduce this on a non-matched scene. It's a problem that turns up when the camera angle is too wide. Perspective lines are near parallel.

Comment

Working...
        X