Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of current Visopt ??

Hi all

Apologies if this is obvious, is it possible to see or be told what visopt is currently loaded, I've downloaded a number of them and it makes it hard to compare and keep track of settings and the respective renders, When you cant see what visopt is loaded. Obviously, i can make a quick note myself but when running a number of test renders whilst doing other stuff, things soon get forgotten or mixed up.

Many
    Thanks

Matt

Re: Name of current Visopt ??

Its not possible at the moment, but at what point is the visopt you loaded still the one you loaded and at what point is knowing that [name of visopt] was modified useless information. It would be easy to make 1 or 2 modifications that make that information useless, so I'm just wondering at what point you'd still want to know that.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Re: Name of current Visopt ??

Your right, but it would be handy to have the saved name of the visopt at the top of the menu, then do a save as ect. as you make tweeks. Its more just to keep track of the out put of other peoples visopts and the various settings. As im learning still, I hoped that would be possible, I just need to be more thorough in keeping track and with notes.

many thanks

matt

Comment

Working...
      X