Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this happening... !! By the way, could I get back 1.00.73 or .72 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this happening... !! By the way, could I get back 1.00.73 or .72 ?

Is this a .74 bug?

The first image is sketchup scene screenshot while the second is the vray rendered image.

As you can see, the skippy has three groups all assigned different materials. However, V-Ray renders all three with the same material (the 1st material assigned to the leftmost chair). Why is this happening...!!?

By the way, this anomaly goes away when I explode the groups. Could Damien throw some light on this; I have attached SKP file at box.net HERE: -

http://www.box.net/shared/cv5bqtfjdf

Another question.. could ASGVIS post links back to 1.00.73 download ?

.74 doesn't give sketchup control back while V-Ray is rendering...

Macho

Re: Why is this happening... !! By the way, could I get back 1.00.73 or .72 ?

(Still waiting for a reply)

Is this a known bug...? Have the materials to be assigned to faces rather than Groups & Components? Pls clarify... thanks

Macho

Comment

It could be in the way that they are grouped or set into components. What it looks like is happening is that there is some top level reference where that material is coming from.
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Damien

Did you have a look at the skippy ? I'd request if Devin too could have a look at it... its causing heartache, I can't asssign materials to groups/ components with the fear of them not getting rendered...

Macho

Comment

Working...
        X