Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link to build 01.00.73... Any other users feel the same way ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to build 01.00.73... Any other users feel the same way ?

Damien,

Could ASGVIS provide link to build 1.00.73 in the downloads section ? It would help immensely as then users could choose which build to download after going through the forum posts.

For instance, build 01.00.73 provided the sketchup interface back while vray rendered the scene... I feel this was a great time saver as users could go on making edits to their models while render processes were going on, rather than twiddling their thumbs and doing nothing and wait for the render to finish as it is now in build 74 where the sketchup interface locks up. After going through other posts, it appears that sketchup is busy parsing the scene initially which causes it to lock up, which, as Devin mentioned, is the highlight of this build (accurate render v/s fast but incorrect render). I'm with you in this, but once the parsing phase is over, then at least the sketchup interface could be returned back...

This becomes more important with the fact that now vray takes much longer to parse the scene initially before rendering. Could you provide a simple fix to this for 74 and put up a build 75 ? This I feel is need of the hour at the moment, even before any other fixes are provided for the next build. And if this is taking time, I'd request your putting an additional link to download build 1.00.73 in the meanwhile, in the downloads section.

Does anyone else also agree with me on this... other users are requested to kindly express their free opinion; a general consensus would put this request on priority...and make it easier for Damien/ others at ASGVIS to take a decision on this.

Thanks.

Macho

Re: Link to build 01.00.73... Any other users feel the same way ?

A build .75 would be the answer. I am in favour of moving forward.

One of the current problems is people still using earlier builds, with bugs which have been fixed. I do undestand peoples reluctance to update, but unless we move forward, fix the bugs and move on, then the software will not progress.

David
    Sketchup 2015
    Vray version 2.00
    www.davidcauldwell.co.uk

Comment

yup ive taken the plunge with only one crash last week

Comment

Originally posted by Free Agent
        yup ive taken the plunge with only one crash last week
        Happy about it?
        Any difference in quality?

Comment

no difference in quality, much quicker in terms of workflow, just drag things in and render, very inuitive, still a few bugs though but theyre ironing those out quite quickly

Comment

Good to hear about the quick bug fixing.
            Asgvis seems to have improved their customer service a lot by fixing things a lot faster than in the earlier stages of development.

....perhaps I need to make the plunge and use SR

Comment

hehehe will i be the next one?
              http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com/
              http://www.sketchupvrayresources.blogspot.com/
              http://www.nomeradonaart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sounds beta 01.00.75 has been testing. Good news!
                Released in figures counting days?
                Any one has news about sketchup 7?

Comment

Working...
                X