exterior rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exterior rendering

what r the tips 2 b followed 4 a best quality rendering... please help me..

Re: exterior rendering

Good quality textures. -Spend some time finding and setting up textures. CGTextures is a good free resource for this.

Lighting is also very important. How to set up the light depends on the scene.

There are many ways to achieve high quality rendering. Nothing is set in stone.
    If you have a specific scene you can post some screens and we can give more specific tips.
    Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

thank u very much....

Comment

please tell me where can i find best quality exterior landscaping trees and other vegitation etc...

Comment

Can't tell you what's the best, I'm sure there much more out there which I haven't seen. But I find XFrog trees and vegetation to be good. I got the whole European bundle and it's great for my use. It comes with trees in various 3d formats as well as billboards.

Note that it's also worth getting their software in order to reduce the number of polygons as they are by default very high poly.

There's a number of threads on this forum regarding XFrog vegetation.
          Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

I agree about the good quality textures, I often make my own brickwork textures sampled from actual buildings in the scene.
            I think that another important tip is CONTEXT. I think it is important to 'plant' your building (or car etc.) in a real scene. That way you can actually use the real planting etc to help integrate your model, thats why I use photomatching all the time, and this helps with the illusion that the scene is 'real'.

David
            Sketchup 2015
            Vray version 2.00
            www.davidcauldwell.co.uk

Comment

thank u very much friends....i will try 2 collect good quality textures....

Comment

Working...
              X