brightness of windows in interior rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brightness of windows in interior rendering

hello every body. I would like to know is the too brightness of windows is normal and I must add some back ground it ps?

thank you in advance

Re: brightness of windows in interior rendering

Yep, this is because it is a lot brighter outside than in.

With your scene, you might want to think about creating a 'volume light' effect in PS.
    This is when the sun hits the dust particles in the air and creates that glow effect.

Damien says "Even though volume lights aren't supported, creating that affect is very easy. Photoshop is the easiest place to do it, and you can just select the region that you want the volume affect to be and either brighten it, desaturate it, and another layer (white) with transparency. There's a number of options so you can make it happen if you want."

Try a search on 'volume lights' to see some examples (there is a volume light in my 'my first interior) http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...13682#msg13682
    also http://www.vizdepot.com/photopost/sh...php?photo=3306

Regards

David
    Sketchup 2015
    Vray version 2.00
    www.davidcauldwell.co.uk

Comment

yes David, I will try it.thank you very much.
      I think the outside is too bright because I wantet to examine the natural light instead of rectangular light.
      I tried to get a render like yours then I uses SU light and checked physical camera.as the inteior was two dark in enviromen>sky I increased the parameter to around 200! but I think I still need to encrease it more,

regards
      fatemeh

Comment

I suggest that you leave the sun (sky) parameters alone (at 1) and adjust the 'camera' settings to get the light levels you require.

I think it is looking good - if anything I would suggest increasing the contrast slightly in PS so that you have the full range of tones.

Regards

David
        Sketchup 2015
        Vray version 2.00
        www.davidcauldwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X