Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to start using hdri images...??

hi friends ,
    i never work with hdri images before...and i came to know that there is lot of advantages of using it...please some one give me about starting tips of using these images...thank you.

Re: how to start using hdri images...??

Wow, you want to learn everything at the same time don't you?

Excellent wikipedia description of HDRI lighting:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_dy...ange_rendering

Put simply, download a spherical or mirrorball (also sometimes known as "lightprobe") HDRI, load it into VfSU's environment slot, adjust the multipliers (between 10 and 100 is usually right depending on the HDRI) and click render. There is however an enormous amount of adjustment necessary to get good results, sometimes even requiring editing of the original HDRIs in Photoshop, but it's way too much to go into here. It's better that you just start experimenting. ;D
    SU 2018 + VfSU 4.0

Comment

Re: how to start using hdri images...??

ha, ha no Jackson most of time i will be busy with my academic process ...so i can't attend the forum regularly as i am doing now ...but now its study leave for coming university exams ...so i got the time...!!!soon i will again get into busy track.. so i am afraid of not getting time for my doubts ...so i am making most of it now ...thanks for the support...

Comment

Working...
      X