Sorry for the silly question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the silly question

I cant seem to find a way to move the VRAY rendering window when i render at a larger resolution. The bar at the top is behind the sketchup bar and so all i can see is a the rendering window, and just a tiny portion of my sketchup window behind. I also cant see the yellow minimize button as it is also behind the sketchup bar at the top. I am using the lastest OSX, Skethcup, and vray builds. Anyone have any tips?

Thanks!

Re: Sorry for the silly question

Does anyone else, using a Mac have this problem? THanks

Comment

Yep. I've seen this too. Depends on the resolution of the render. I need to replicate the problem again so I can send details.

Rob

Comment

I would consider this a bug as i have to shut down sketchup and restart if i want to make changes to the sketchup model.

Comment

I just went back into skp and it's definitely a bug. When I render at 2048 x 1536 it's impossible to resize or move the render window, requiring force quit of sketchup to carry on working. Higher resolution renders seem to work (using a 30" cinema display @ 2560 x 1600 resolution).

SKP 7.1
          VRayForSketchUp-1.48.76
          OSX 10.5.8

Comment

It occurs if you click on the little button at the bottom of the VFB - that brings up access to adjustment buttons and the info text thingy.
            Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

That does not seem to work either. Especially if that button is below the screen as well.

Comment

Working...
              X