Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest version of vray for sketchup?

Hi!
    someone can tell me what is the latest version of vray for sketchup??
    I believe it is version is 1.49.01, but the second i see on the net or in the description of some images, there is a version of 1.49.02? is that correct, this version exist??

Thanks!
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 975 Extreme Edit. 3.33GHz / 6.4GT/s 8Mb box / Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UDS / Asus GForce GTX275HDMI 896DD3 (12Gb) / Windows 7- 64bit / Sketchup 2013 / V-Ray

1.49.01 is the latest
    Best regards,
    Devin Kendig
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Ok, Mr Dkendig thanks a lot!
      but and this version 1.49.02 exists or not?
      Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 975 Extreme Edit. 3.33GHz / 6.4GT/s 8Mb box / Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UDS / Asus GForce GTX275HDMI 896DD3 (12Gb) / Windows 7- 64bit / Sketchup 2013 / V-Ray

Comment

No, it most definitely doesn't exist. The version numbering scheme will be different for the next beta, so VfS 1.49.02 will never exist. Also, if you're wondering if VfS development is currently under way, the answer is yes.
        Best regards,
        Devin Kendig
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Hello Mr. Dkendig!
          my doubt was even about this version because I have the 1.49.01, and had knowledge that it would be the last, but there are images with Vray for SU which mentions have been made with that version "02" hence my doubt and the only reason for my initial "post"!!...

my apologies for any inconvenience and thank you very much for the clarification!

best regards

Comment

No worries You can always double check what the latest version by visiting the download section of our site: http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/downl...v-ray-sketchup
            Best regards,
            Devin Kendig
            Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
            X