Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wishlist for a new release

Hi everybody

Last week I've been in two meetings, in Madrid, of V-Ray for SketchUp and 3DSMax, both by Yavor Stoikov from ChaosGroup. During second conference Yavor asked for functions to add in future releases of V-Ray for 3DSMax. I've noticed that there are some of them that I think (maybe) it's possible to add to SketchUp release. Mostly four things:

Sky texture for night mode
    Sky texture for procedural clouds
    Multiple cameras in .vrscene
    AI texture upscaling

I think that multiple cameras in vrscenes could be the way to include different render and camera settings for each SketchUp scene. In first conference some of us talked about that we need it in order to adjust all the render parameters for the whole project before launching all production renders, or using some functions like Batch Render.

I hope that these functions can be included in next releases of V-Ray for SketchUp.

Pablo Arias
    V-Ray Licensed Trainer
    Spain

Hi everybody,

Originally posted by pabloarias View Post

...to include different render and camera settings for each SketchUp scene...
    ---> It's a great idea.

I know it's already possible by material, but is it possible to implement these parameters (from 3DSMax) for Sketchup Group or Component in the next release of V-Ray for Sketchup?
    Last edited by DCHA34; 06-12-2019, 08:49 AM.
    Windows 10 - RTX 3090 - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - 128 Go RAM
    Sketchup PRO 23.0.419 + V-Ray 6.20.02
    3DS Max 2024.2.1 + V-Ray 6.20.06
    Chaos Vantage 2.3.0
    GeForce Studio Ready Driver Version 546.01​

Comment

Working...
    X