Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vrscene modifies the proxy material function.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vrscene modifies the proxy material function.

Would it be possible to add vrscene to modify proxy texture lighting etc as vantage and vfs are using vrscene and it would be cool to be able to modify texture lighting!
    Last edited by wu_xiaolong; 02-10-2023, 12:16 PM.

Hello wu_xiaolong,
    Please bear in mind that our support team can handle only requests in English.

Could you please send back your request in English to make sure we understand it correctly.

Thank you in advance.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by natalia.gruzdova View Post
      Hello wu_xiaolong,
      Please bear in mind that our support team can handle only requests in English.

Could you please send back your request in English to make sure we understand it correctly.

Thank you in advance.
      ok
      Would it be possible to add vrscene to modify proxy texture lighting etc as vantage and vfs are using vrscene and it would be cool to be able to modify texture lighting!

Comment

Thank you wu_xiaolong,
        Please note that I have moved the topic to the Wishlist forum category.
        Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi wu_xiaolong​,

Can you describe the workflow you are imagining step by step because I don't fully understand what you're after?

Note that there are 2 ways to import vrscenes in SketchUp:
          1. As a proxy reference - the vrscene is added as a blackbox that can't be edited.
          2. You can also try the experimental vrscene import feature - https://docs.chaos.com/display/VSKET...Scene+Importer
          Konstantin

Comment

konstantin_chaos

Hi, I think vrscene should be designed to be editable, because when I need to import vrscene in sketchup the reason is to be able to just load the proxy su without lagging and to get the material properties. This way I can easily get renders like vray for max on my sketchup. So I would like to be able to add this option so that I can get both the smoothness of sketchup as well as the freedom of materials.

Comment

Actually editing the vrscene material is already in my workflow, I made the plugin modification for this to facilitate modifying a few features. So it's more expected that you guys can make more complete modification features.
              Also sketchup has a lot of models and the number of faces will be very laggy, so the vrscene process is perfect. Because my wall design are su, and sofa and other objects are vrscene. so sketchup model will be very small, but rendering effect is very real.
              Looking forward to vrscene's material modification feature.​

Comment

+1 for this. Editing vrscene materials and lighting would be off the charts!

Comment

Working...
                X