Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge button for Vrscenes and Proxies

Hello,

Currently, we have a button to merge Cosmos geometry into a SketchUp model as a proxy. Perhaps it would be useful to have a similar merge button in the Vrscene menu in the Asset editor as well. This would replace the Vrscene link with SketchUp model geometry, including V-ray materials, lights, and proxies if they exist. It would work similarly to how the SketchUp Vrscene importer works. As a result, the Vrscene geometry would be deleted in the asset editor.

Similarly, a merge button could be added for proxy geometry links. This button would replace the proxy geometry link with SketchUp geometry applied with the scene materials, and as a result, the proxy geometry would be deleted in the Asset editor.

I hope to see these features in the future updates.

Best regards,

Originally posted by rami_atef View Post
    Hello,

Currently, we have a button to merge Cosmos geometry into a SketchUp model as a proxy. Perhaps it would be useful to have a similar merge button in the Vrscene menu in the Asset editor as well. This would replace the Vrscene link with SketchUp model geometry, including V-ray materials, lights, and proxies if they exist. It would work similarly to how the SketchUp Vrscene importer works. As a result, the Vrscene geometry would be deleted in the asset editor.

Similarly, a merge button could be added for proxy geometry links. This button would replace the proxy geometry link with SketchUp geometry applied with the scene materials, and as a result, the proxy geometry would be deleted in the Asset editor.

I hope to see these features in the future updates.

Best regards,
    Thank you for the suggestion.
    This request makes sense.
    I'll log it in our bugtracking system.

Comment

Working...
    X