Displacement map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displacement map

I don't know if this is a wish since i don't know if it's in there or not.

Will displacementmapping be possible with the texturing? Like this example from vray.info site
    Fluke73<br />==============================<br />www.flukeworld.com - private (has gallery)<br />www.webzoo.se - my company

Displacement map

as far as I know it's planned ( corey feel free to correct me) remember this is a early beta mate...and have some fun while you wait.....good thing come as they say

cheers

Comment

Displacement map

Oh, im not complaining... im thrilled about as far as we've come for now. But since i need to make a decision soon if i should go for sketchup + vray solution or go big with 3ds max... I love working with sketchup and would like to stay here with vray and not have to export it all the time - but then i need it to work fully for me when it's not beta anymore. The sooner i get answers then i can buy the license. For now im mostly worried about the light setup issue - posted in another thread.
      Fluke73<br />==============================<br />www.flukeworld.com - private (has gallery)<br />www.webzoo.se - my company

Comment

Displacement map

We can't promise that displacement will make it in. Displacement was just made available to use via a development V-Ray SDK build that hasn't been tested. If all goes well we could get it in - but we have several issues we need to address first.
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X