Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG REQUEST TO RELEASE V 1.0

Hi To all:

I am new in VRAY and I want with the first release an easy step by step tutorial-Manual, like is easy to learn Sketchup, a simple PDF with info of the features is not enough. Please develop a Simple but step by step Tutorial with small animations like sketchup so we can understand the use of Vray, this soft is not only great for the professional result, is very difficult to use with some many tools and options...As a Designer and marketing Director, I suggest to the Developers to create a simple task to learn, and It will be easy to use and BUY IT!!!!!!!!

The best that I can do is keep learning, and the Renderings are just a small step to get real.
    THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY IS WHEN FICTION HAS TO BE CREDIBLE
    http://WWW.URBANGROUPUSA.COM

BIG REQUEST TO RELEASE V 1.0

Just to let you know we are really working on making VRay much easier to use, whether its in SketchUp or Rhino or wherever we go next. In the future we will try to make Vray easier to use by having video tutorials to get people started as well as different interfaces to help different types of users interact with VRay in which ever way they want. Believe it or not VRay can be easy to use, and with all of its features and parameters it has the power to be extremely powerful. What were working on now is having that power be easily excessable to everyone not just experienced users.

Thanks
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

BIG REQUEST TO RELEASE V 1.0

That's great news.
      I can't wait to test it.

regards,
      biebel

Comment

Working...
      X