Que-able render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que-able render

Wouldn't it be nice, if we can somehow "que" multiple pages/shots to render overnight, instead of sitting in front of the computer waiting to render next shot? you know, it's like that Imager in Form-Z.

I think that would be nice.

Que-able render

Yeah we have something similar to that under development for our Rhino plugin. I'm sure we can figure something like that out for Sketchup too.
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Que-able render

neat... thanks...

Comment

Que-able render

Lacrosse: Can't you set it up as short animation instead, with no transitions between the different pages in the tourguide.

Then you'll get different renderings. Thanks to the tourguide you can actually for example create one appartment with diffrent furnitures for each page - or different light settings (show and hide lights) though not the general light setup. You can even hide walls and stuff.

I know the real deal is better - especially if you hafe different files you want to render and set up in a que.
        Fluke73<br />==============================<br />www.flukeworld.com - private (has gallery)<br />www.webzoo.se - my company

Comment

Que-able render

fluke73: man, I've never thought that way. As you said, however, it will be better if we have the real deal.

Thanks.

Comment

Que-able render

well via scripting you can someway handle that in rhino
            but mcneel sometimes wasting too much effort on details so they misses some really strong points
            they might use my help if they hire me
            but the problem is
            they dont currently aware of it
            the commands should be in the main packages in the first place

Comment

Que-able render

yeah this could be extremely helpful.. LEaving your computer to render all images when u r sleeping (with bo wake ups in every hour to check up and render another image :P like um doing rite now)
              Onur Olguner<br />Architect<br />METU &#39;07<br />http://www.olgunerdesign.com

Comment

Working...
              X