2 things: bake texture and mac version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 things: bake texture and mac version

this ones are hard, I know, but surly would make thinks look different for you:

-baking texture: why? you can then replace it in sketchup (what a work!) and let it be more real-time, otherwise we will still depend on images and interactiveless animations.

-mac version: why? because then it would be a complete solution of image render to mac, taking its beautiful platform and have the nicest 3d modeling/rendering environment ever!

hope you read it and get some money out of this
    thanx and good luck
    roberto
    (soon i am buying your software, so hurry up!!!! just kiding!)

Re: 2 things: bake texture and mac version

I'm not sure the logistics of the texture baking - but I think its been requested in our other software too.

The Mac version is definitely on our minds
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Re: 2 things: bake texture and mac version

Texture baking:

make a model. set cameras. render cameras. get those renders and "photomatch" it to the model. it can be done "manually", but of course it takes a lot of time. first we have to re-calibrate the camera to photomatch it. bad: we should use the same camera position. second, we have to do an exhausting verification of all the surfaces to see if the are "mapped" right. in simple models its easy, but when you want to refine it, one gets lost on this.

well, hope you get what i mean, as I am working with it.

thanx to you answer and hope to get another one,
      roberto ;D

Comment

one more thing...

well, a third thing, maybe:
        DRSpawner.exe in a Linux version! that would be fine/cheap/fun!

Comment

Re: one more thing...

Texture baking ...
          I think there may be some texture baking stuff in one of the latest V-Ray SDKs... we'll have to look into it some more, but it would be a nice addition

Originally posted by robzaff
          well, a third thing, maybe:
          DRSpawner.exe in a Linux version! that would be fine/cheap/fun!
          Yep - this has been requested a couple times by some other people who use linux boxes for render nodes. I think we can definitely accommodate that in the future.
          Best regards,
          Joe Bacigalupa
          Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
          X